How is artificial intelligence powering everyday tasks? Is there such a thing as too much togetherness when it comes to workplace collaboration? Has the ACA resulted in better healthcare outcomes?
These are just a few of the recent questions addressed by Wharton’s free online business journal, Knowledge@Wharton.
Wharton offers many resources for getting your daily brain vitamins from Knowledge@Wharton to a 24/7 exclusive business radio channel. If you want to learn more about Wharton – and about the knowledge generated at the School – make sure to check out these options:
This network of sites includes a global edition in English and regional editions in Spanish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese, as well as a site for high school students and educators.
The network offers free access to analysis of current business trends, interviews with industry leaders and Wharton faculty, articles based on the most recent business research, conference overviews, book reviews, and a searchable database of more than 6,300 articles and research abstracts.
Wharton Business Radio
This exclusive channel features Wharton professors and alumni as regular weekly hosts, plus executives, entrepreneurs, innovators and other experts as special hosts and guests. Broadcasting from both coasts, Business Radio covers every aspect of business from the biggest headlines of the day to career issues and the nuts and bolts of building a business. Listen on SiriusXM channel 111.
Here are a few shows you may want to check out:
- Measured Thoughts with Prof. David Reibstein, who teaches in the EMBA program: Learn about the metrics that should influence your next business decision.
- Career Talk with Dr. Dawn Graham, Director of Executive Career Coaching, Wharton’s MBA Program for Executives: Get your career questions answered on topics like negotiating salary, how to stand out in an interview, what to do about that gap in your resume, and more.
- Bay Area Ventures with Prof. Doug Collom and Entrepreneurship Director Irina Yuen: Listen to insights on what’s happening now and what’s coming up next in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Knowledge@Wharton Radio with Dan Loney: Go behind the headlines with Wharton professors, distinguished alumni and expert guests.
- Women@Work with Laura Zarrow, Executive Director of Wharton People Analytics: Join a conversation on how to help women join, stay, succeed and lead in the workplace. Look through the gender lens to build a more inclusive, satisfying, and diverse workplace.
- Leadership in Action with Prof. Michael Useem, who teaches in the EMBA program, and Jeff Klein and Dr. Anne Greenhalgh of the Wharton Leadership Program: Get research-based evidence, pragmatic concepts, and tangible examples of what is required to build and lead a team in any organization.
- In the Workplace with Prof. Peter Cappelli, who teaches in the EMBA program, and attorney Dan O’Meara: Learn the art of hiring the right people, resolving workplace conflicts, employing off-shore, and how to effectively motivate and get more out of fewer employees. If you need a job, are managing others or are thinking about changing careers, learn the secrets to successful employment.
— Meghan Laska
Posted: December 14, 2017