Wharton knowledge fuels action.
With one of the most published faculties and one of the largest and most influential alumni networks of any business school, Wharton is an engine of positive, dynamic change that advances economic and social welfare around the world.
- World's first collegiate business school, established in 1881
- Largest and one of the most published business school faculty, with 225+ standing and associate members.
- 10 academic departments
- 20 research centers and initiatives
- 93,000 alumni in 140 countries around the world
- 5,000 undergraduate, MBA, executive MBA, and doctoral students
- Nearly 9,000 annual participants in executive education programs
- State-of-the-art academic facilities in Philadelphia and San Francisco
- Leading technology for research and learning
- 1.8 million subscribers worldwide to Knowledge@Wharton