WCAI runs a variety of different events throughout the year with the primary intention of dissemmination knowledge about research findings and developments in the area of customer analytics.
- Sponsored research conferences allow academics to present their WCAI-related research to both scholars and industry executives
- Student events on campus, such as Inside the Industry and Executive-in-Residence, give students an opportunity to learn about customer analytics positions from current professionals
- Virtual events may be associated with upcoming Research Opportunities or distribution of research results and their implications for business problems
- Alumni play a very big role within WCAI and we enjoy engaging with alumni at club events, in person or virtually, and here on campus
- WCAI is also happy to participate in industry and association events, as relevant, or to partner with companies, associations and/or academic centers for upcoming conferences and workshops. Please contact Megan Gray for speaker requests and other event opportunities.