What if I have not received my PennKey setup code?
- Check the email address listed on your MBA Admissions application by checking http://www.wharton.upenn.edu/mba/admission/apply/overviewapply.cfm (Use the same username and password you were assigned during the admissions process.) If it is incorrect or no longer valid, please go to http://www.upenn.edu/pennkeyrequest where you can request to have the setup code resent. Please note that this second attempt to send your PennKey setup code will be done through U.S. mail and sent to your address of record supplied in your application, not via email.
- If your e-mail address is correct, send an e-mail to Candice Cozart, at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform the Admissions Office that you never received a PennKey email. We will further investigate and help facilitate the issuance of a new PennKey set-up code.
What if I forget my PennKey password?
- Reset your password using the “Challenge-Response,” option via the PennKey website: http://www.upenn.edu/computing/pennkey
- If you did not select the “Challenge-Response” password reset option when you set up your PennKey, you will have to request a new PennKey setup code and initiate the entire process again through http://www.upenn.edu/pennkeyrequest. This unfortunately will take time as the setup code will be sent through U.S. mail to your address of record supplied in your application, not via email. If you have discovered this just prior to the July 11 Pre-Term registration deadline, please e-mail email@example.com so that we may help you register for Pre-Term.
What if my address has changed?
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with your new address. Please be certain to provide us with your name as listed on your MBA Admissions application. Include your new address, telephone number, e-mail address, and the date that the change will be effective.
- In addition, to ensure that all departments across Penn have your most updated contact information, please first complete your Enrollment Form and set up your PennKey and password. Once you have a PennKey, you should login to PennInTouch to update your contact information. This will ensure that all departments across Penn have your most updated information.
What if my name has changed?
- If your legal name has recently changed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to complete this change with the University Registrar and we will direct you. Note: The name on record with the University must correspond with your legal name and, for international students, the name on your passport and student visa documentation. If you wish to use a name other than the name on your MBA Admissions application, you may indicate this under the “Nickname” option when you complete your Pre-Term registration.